If you want to know if you have Student(s) who do not have an Ontario Education number (OEN) in order either to request one to the Ministry or to fix the Student records. 


You can go either at the Board level or School level: 

Ontario reporting > Ontario Education number (OEN) >Student without OEN 


This will provide you the list of the students who requires an OEN 


Then you can request OEN to the Ministry using the second card or fix the Student records.